Sonntag, 19. September 2010

September

Sunday, 19th of September:

The September has been relatively boring so far. I had to write several assignments and one mid term exam. I also was quite sick and had to take antibiotics. So September started off pretty bad.

Once I got rid of my sickness and uni work, I was looking forward to party with the people in the house. Very surprisingly Guido Radecker visited me this Thursday evening when we our house was celebrating a swedish tradition - "The Crayfish- Party". The party started in the late afternoon and we had quite a few visitors. Of course we drank a lot and ended up singing songs. Later at night we went out to some club down town.

The next morning, even though I was tierd, Guido and I drove to Surfers Paradise to go surfing. I bought a surf board, a wet suit and a bag for my board. I only paid 305 bucks, which is very cheap for it. The board is very good and exactly the size I need - 7 feet, 6 inches.
The surfing itself didn't go very well. The sea was pretty messy, no point breaks, shore breaks and a terrible current. That made it very hard and we didn't go long.

Anyway, we had fun and it was a successful day. Guido is currently visiting a friend in Brisbane and here for four weeks.


very funny: After some night out, some guys stole the neighbors chicken. We held it hostage for one and a half days. It shit a lot we had to let it go (back to the neighbors).


I just finished with my first unit: performance skills 2. At the end we had this "festival day" where we had to compete against our team. Of course we won. Team "scoregasm" - champion 2010!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Das Huhn war super! :-)
    Bin wieder ein paar Tage in Brisbane (bis Samstag). Meld dich wenn du Bock hast was zu unternehmen.

    Beste Grüße
    Guido

    AntwortenLöschen